Dec 11 2008
I think this is supposed to be educational, but frankly, I think it raises an many questions as answers.
- Why is Carbon black?
- What kind of jerk is Electricity, gratuitously breaking up a perfectly nice compound/couple like that?
- Why didn't the girl that broke up O2 turn into the fat H2O guy who was fighting Potassium instead of running off with one O?
- Why is Carbon the only black person?
- Why, when H2O clearly has the weight advantage, is Potassium slamming his head into the Jello and wiping the table with him
- Why is there Jello at this party? Are these people Mormons?
- Why is the molecule with the most mojo represented by a black person?
- Is anybody really so in a hurry to be part of a fivesome that turns out to be methane?
- Water and lead? What do they see in each other?
- I kindof thought Xenon would be more... I don't know... dignified looking. Classy. Patrician, even.